Saturday, December 31, 2016

Love Letter To My Ladies

I used this picture for you ladies because... well look at all of that Sweet & Sexiness... lol! You're welcome!
To be serious for a moment, I wanted to express my love to all the women in my life. My sister who is in a category of her own, my aunts & aunties, my godmothers, cousins, lifetime sisterhood friends, recent female friends, friends of friends, friends of family, and everyone in between. I truly appreciate having you in my life and allowing me to be a part of yours. I am humbled by all the love and support I am receiving from you on a daily basis. I don't need to hear from you or see you every day to know how much I am loved by you. We each have a bond that is unbreakable and somehow it manages to continue to get stronger. I know I can be hard to read and understand at times but please know that you are appreciated.
I enjoy the silly conversations, the occasional gossip, the random check-ins, the lunches, dinners, shopping, hangouts, the visits, the overnight stays, the exchange of sweet and sexy pictures of men, the heart to heart conversations, the "this is on sale" texts/calls (because as you know, I do love a sale), the texting in general, the private messages, the game playing (even though some of you have stopped playing "Words with Friends" with me... hehe) and even though I don't respond as expected, the annoying "forward to everyone you know" messages. It lets me know that I am being thought about. Even if it's for a split second or an eternity, I appreciate it all.
I hope and pray that you know that I don't take you or your love for me for granted. I thank God for each of you. You are all beautiful women and we compliment each other. Believe me when I tell you that I learn so much about life because of you all and I will continue to learn and grow because of you. In return, I will work harder at being more present and available. So we go into the new year, I look forward to more "Ladies Days/Nights", even more silly conversations, even more heartfelt conversations, and learning even more life lessons!
Thank you and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment